Welcome to USAG Schweinfurt’s official Closure Blog where you will find unique stories and commentary from our garrison leaders and community members on issues regarding the garrison’s 2014 closure.
If you’re looking for the official source of information about USAG Schweinfurt, please visit our homepage at http://www.teamschweinfurt.com
While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual’s rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
• All information posted will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
Also, the appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
Comments are moderated to ensure this family-friendly atmosphere is maintained and approved within 72 hours of submission.